Sunday 24 November 2013

#1 What's on my feet?


Hey Everyone,

I hope you are all well and all had a lovely weekend! Today's (late post - sorry!) is going to be a similar concept to my "What's on my nails?" series, just this is what is on my toes nails! :) So if you don't like feet then you may wish to turn away from this lovely photo below!


Sorry for the state of my feet - I have had this nail polish on for a bit now :/ I am wearing Clinique's red red red (07). This is one of my fave reds of the moment and it shall be used greatly over the Christmas season! It is extremely pigmented, one coat will do you but I always do two just for longevity purposes! Then as always I used my Sally Hansen Double Duty as a base and top coat :)

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely evening!

Emma
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...