Saturday 9 November 2013

#3 Is it worth the investment?


Hey Everyone,

So, it's time for another installment of "Is it worth the investment?" I'll link the first one that explains the series. Today's post is going to be on watches! So a nice short one...

So this is my baby - my Micheal Kors! It is the MK-576; it has rose gold and silver detailing. As you can tell (by me calling it "my baby") I definitely think this is an item worth investing in! And just watches in general. I think once you get into the habit of wearing one it becomes a must :P They also make an awesome accessory to any outfit!

I would say a definite "YES" to investing in a nice watch which can be worn day or night.

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!

Emma
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...