Friday 1 November 2013

Happy Halloween!!


Hey Everyone,

Happy Halloween to you all!! (Sorry this is late!) I hope you all had wonderful spooky nights! Mine didn't go quite as planned, but what night really does? I never have much luck with Halloween; I think next year I might just curl up in bed and watch the Nightmare before Christmas! 
 Spot the character in the pumpkin? (I'm so proud of this!)

So, I bet you are all wondering what my costume is, without further ado...



"I am turning into a werewolf!" Run....

So as I said in my FX make up for amateurs post it is all in the little details....


So I used red coloured contact lenses and I practically destroyed my false nails :P

I feel these little things just bring the whole concept together, even if the actual costume was pretty rubbish!

I hope you enjoyed this post and had a wonderful evening!

Emma 
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...