Tuesday 5 November 2013

It's BONFIRE NIGHT!


Hey Everyone,

"Remember, remember, the fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason Why the Gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot!" 















You all know the words! It is fireworks night, yay! This is one of the best nights of the year (in my opinion) I just love fireworks, sparklers and the bonfire! Also, wrapping up warm and getting a cheeky hot dog at the end of the night! 
These are a few pictures from the Lewes fireworks display last year. Lewes Bonfire Celebration is the biggest in the UK - it's incredible! It does get extremely busy, but it is one of those things that's worth doing once! I, however, really enjoyed myself; the atmosphere was immense and I can't wait to go this year!

Remember to wrap up warm - particularly your hands! I hope you all have an awesome night! What are your plans for Bonfire night?

Emma
x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11039979/?claim=dhnp7erugz8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...