Wednesday 6 November 2013

October Favourites!


Hey Everyone,

So, I am sorry this is late! I totally forgot to do this post! Bad blogger!
Every month I shall try to do a monthly favourites post - but I shall warn you; as I'm a poor student don't be surprised if I repeat products that I have already mentioned in other posts!
To save these posts from being too long, I'm only going to mention 5 favourites. They will be from the following categories:-
1) Make up 2) Skincare 3) Hair care 4) Random 5) An extra item from one of the 4 categories!

Let's jump into it!

1) Make Up - NARS Ita brush #21

Okay, so you might not call this a make up item - but it is a make up accessory...so I say it counts!
I've been watching beauty gurus such as Shaaanxo and Claire Marshall use this brush for so long now. I really really wanted to try it; but it's a pricey brush! So I turned to eBay - and there it was for £10.99! Honestly, it looks real and feels real - but even if it's not, I don't care it does the job! I love this brush and if you can afford to buy it from NARS than go for it! Highly recommend this brush for a sharp, clean contour!



2) Skincare - Vaseline Spray & Go body moisturizer in cocoa radiant

Now, I mentioned this in my Beauty Blogger Tag...I am useless when it comes to body moisturizer. I just hate the whole process of having to rub it in for 10 minutes and having to let it dry! So I never did it - until now!
This stuff is amazing; it smells like the regular formula moisturizer and it literally drys in seconds! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great.





3) Hair care - Paul Mitchell Extra-body Sculpting Foam

Again, I have talked about this in more depth in my After Shower Hair Products post. So I won't say too much about it, only that it is awesome and that you need to try it!

On a side note - don't expect much variation in this category; as I rarely change what I use in my hair. This is just because I'm quite happy with what I use at the moment :)








4) Random Favourite - IKEA's Tindra scented candle in Tropical Fruit

Normally, this time of year, I love a warmer scented candle or a cake-inspired scent. So, I was pleasantly surprised when I started loving this fragrance - the orange colour was just perfect coming up to Halloween. Though the scent is not strong with this candle - I still love burning it for a hint of sweetness in my room.








5) Extra Make up - Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner in Intense Black

This had to be mentioned; as I've been using this almost everyday this month and I LOVE IT! I have tried a lot of liquid liners and this is my fave so far! To see a more in depth review please refer to my first blog.

I hope you enjoyed this monthly favourites, sorry again that it was late. I will be staying on top of it for November!

I hope you have a lovely day!

Emma
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...