Friday 8 November 2013

Autumn Look!


Hey Everyone,

So, I got a make up look for you today! I love the warm and redy brown tones that are always big this time of year. I made this look wearable for the day as it puts some excitement into a standard everyday look! Doing your make up in the morning shouldn't be a chore - it should be a pleasure!

You'll have to excuse my eyebrows - they are becoming a tiny bit crazy (may be due a tidy up soon!) As you can see it is pretty simple and clean. But I'm still rocking my feline flick, which you all know I love! But instead of the liner being black, I actually used my Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner in Caviar Ink (27) which is a blackened brown shade. This I think makes a nice change and it ties in all those lovely warm browns I use as shadow.

I used pretty much all MAC eye shadows from my palette - I used Brule all over the lid, Mulch all through the crease and over the top of Mulch I used a bit of Cranberry (just to give it a wash off that gorgeous redy shade). Then, finally popped a bit of Espresso right in the outer corner and some of Urban decays Virgin (from the Naked Palette) in the inner corner. I made sure this was all blended nicely using my MAC 217.

The lips are very simple - lined with MAC's lip liner in Subculture, Tom Ford lip stick Blush Nude (which I mentioned in my Autumn Lipsticks), with Buxom Cream Gloss in White Russian over the top.

I better mention the skin - I used L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint (a review will be coming soon!) and for the rest see my everyday make up routine.

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!
Emma
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...