Thursday 21 November 2013

Brushes that do the work for you!


Hey Everyone,

This post is going to be all about make up brushes! So day to day, I see people who have put too much blush on or their eye shadow isn't blended properly etc. This can be easily fixed with the tools you use! I know there is a saying, "A good artist doesn't blame his/her tools!" But in terms of make up - I don't think this is the case. The brushes I am going to mention today, literally changed my life!  

From the top - down
*Louise Young LY34* *Real techniques contour brush* *MAC 217*

I honestly believe if you invest in any one of these brushes - it will will make application of products so much easier! You really can be your own make up artist!

Louise Young LY34 - this isn't called the "Super foundation" for nothing! It makes foundation application so quick and easy. Does all the blending and placement for you! As far as price goes, £24.00,  it is worth every penny and will last you a very long time!
Real techniques contour brush - This brush is sold as part of the core collection, which also includes the buffing brush, foundation brush, detailer brush (£21.99). All these brushes are also amazing but the contour brush really stands out for me! I think this is the best brush for newbies to contouring; as it is a nice rounded shape which means it will blend the contour in seamlessly. No awkward lines here! And it can be used for application of blush! 
MAC 217 - I felt that this brush deserved to go last....this brush makes blending eye shadows a joy! It seriously does all the work for you! I love it so much I have two! For £18.00, yes some may think that is pricey for an eye shadow brush but trust me it is worth it! Blending becomes effortless and makes any eye look instantly more professional.  

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!

Emma
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...