Sunday 3 November 2013

Day/Night in!

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is well! So, this post is not going to be necessarily beauty orientated but I felt like making a rambly post. This weekend has been pretty rubbish so far; I'm very sad/angry/hormonal/tired. I won't go into too much about the sad/angry bit - just going to say it involved a friend who has let me down and we aren't talking (which is killing me!) 

Due to this I tried to have a relaxing Saturday to take my mind off things - because when something is annoying me it eats away at my brain! So, I had a bit of a "sort out your life" day where I did my laundry (finally) and tidied my room. My room was like a bomb site so this was well worth doing. I always find when you are upset - distracting myself with chores really helps. Also, cleaned my brushes!! Good Emma!

Also, I find that having a long, hot shower/bath helps so much! So, I had a good clean which instantly made me feel better and having clean hair is never a bad thing! 

Then, I decided to have a late night mask! This is my Lush Fresh Face Mask in Love Lettuce, which I have talked about in my Skincare Routine. On days when you feel rubbish it's nice to show your skin some love and it makes you feel fresher! 
And yes - I did just put a picture of myself in a face mask on the internet! 

Also, had a nice hot cup of coffee. Makes you feel warm inside :) This can be any drink as long as it's hot!






Though, I know sometimes you need something a little stronger! 









I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!
I'd love for you to tell me what kinda stuff you do when you are sad/ill/generally feeling rubbish.


Emma
x






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...