Thursday 1 January 2015

2015 Resolutions!

Hey Everyone,

Long time no see! I have been seriously neglecting my blog over the past 4 months!?! Blogging should be an enjoyment and not a chore :) So, after that interlude I shall hopefully be checking in more often :)

Anyway...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So, I woke up this morning to my news feed covered in everyone's yearly "I will have a better year" status. It got me thinking. I haven't really had a proper new year's resolution as I know I'm not good at keeping them. So, I have come up with a few simple ones here:

1) Live Healthy.

Now, I know this is a broad one, so I'll break it down. I have never classed myself as over weight or unfit. I am actually not that bad, however, I have been fitter and leaner in the past. I would like to get back to that level in 2015. This means regular cardio sessions (at least once a week) as well as pole fitness.
Living healthy also includes diet. I eat a lot of chicken Kiev's and potatoes. These aren't necessarily unhealthy, but I need to eat a wider range of healthier foods. So, this will involve creating weekly meal plans.

2) Travel and explore new places.

I have always loved travelling, however, being at university means less freedom to do that. I shall hopefully be graduating this summer, which means I shall have more time and money to do so.
Also, I have never travelled abroad alone before so this will be an exciting experience for me.

Which leads to my final resolution...

3) Save more.

It is never too early to start saving and I shall need to start saving for my travels.

I feel these are super achievable. I have written these in the front page of my new diary, to keep me motivated!

I hope you all have wonderful New Year celebrations :P!

Have a lovely 2015!
x





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...