Sunday 1 December 2013

Trip to London!!

Hey Everyone,

I hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend :)! So, as you can tell from the title of this post I went to London yesterday! I love London (especially the shopping!) and I just wanted to share my trip with you :)

I had a very early start so I could catch my train, which left at 7:49 a.m.! But I had enough time to take a quick picture of my outfit and make up.
Firstly, I'm wearing my leather jacket from River Island (which I mentioned in my Investment series), Top Shop cardigan and Snood from French Connection. My top and jeans are also from Top Shop (Leigh jeans). Finally, my boots are from Levis.
I curled my hair with my curl formers, which I slept in over night :)!
My make up I kept pretty simple and won't go into too much detail. I'll just say what is on my eyes: Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 06 and I used Urban decays Dark horse eyeshadow (from the original Naked Palette) in the crease. Then, as usual, I draw my cat flick with Stila stay all day waterproof liquid liner in intense black. Finally, for mascara, I layered two to make them extra full and long lasting. Using Clinique's high impact mascara in black and over the top of that I used Maybelline's the Rocket Volume Express mascara in waterproof.




After, shopping (haul coming up!) we went to Belgos in Covent Garden for lunch! I love muscles, and I had with chips and a peach flavoured beer! 







The show was amazing! Jude Law was good live - very surreal seeing such a famous actor in the flesh! (:P). 

Overall, I had a wonderful day and I am so grateful to my parents for taking my sister and I!

I hope you enjoyed the post and have a lovely day!

Emma

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...