Thursday 10 July 2014

City Pharma Haul // Paris 2014

Hey Everyone,

I hope all is well! I am currently writing this while sat on a train heading to Amstersam (we are currently travelling through Belgium). So, while in Paris, the land of the pharmacy, I had to make a trip to City Pharma :)! I had made a list prior to going and I picked up a couple of things I've had my eye on. 


Nuxe Reve de Miel - this is a cult product for many bloggers; miss Allie (living life in docs) included. When I saw it was only €6.90 I had to get one to give it a go! It smells heavenly and feels über fancy in it's heavy glass container. So far I'm loving it!

Bioderma Crealine H2O - I already love this product and I just wanted to restock on my travel size! (If anyone has worked out how to transfer product from the large to small bottle please let me know!) I used to use it for removing my eye makeup at the end of the day, but now I just use it for touching up mistakes on my eyeliner!

Embryolisse lait-creme concentrate - Again, this is considered a cult product; though having combination skin I thought it would be too heavy for my skin. However, having oily skin doesn't mean it's hydrated skin. So, I've been trying a couple of these sorts of products out recently (at night mostly). We shall see how I get on with this one...

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (+) - This is something I've had my eye on for a while. And considered a cult product for many bloggers - it is designed to address problem skin with blemishes (and this one is supposed to help with scarring too). So, I'm super excited to see if this helps improve my skin. 

Mavala Mavadry spray - I have never tried a nail polish dryer before, but I know people like Anna (vivianna does make up) rave about them. And I'm super impatient when it comes to letting my nails dry. I saw this in city Pharma and had never seen this in boots; so I picked it up! I used it the other day on my new nail polish (see post here). I definitely felt an instant drying effect and my nails felt pretty knock-proof within 2 hours!

I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a lovely day!
X

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...