Thursday 7 November 2013

#2 What's on my nails?


Hey Everyone,

I hope you are all well and happy! Here is another "What's on my nails?" for you! Since starting this series of posts I think I may become better at painting them - we shall see though! 

You'll have to excuse the state of my nails; when I am anxious or stressed about anything I take it out on my nails! So they are pretty short at the moment and they weren't too happy about me using false nails on them (for Halloween). 

This is another Chanel Nail Colour in 505 Particuliere. This is a lot more opaque than the last one, though this kinda colour is an acquired taste. For instance, my mum really doesn't like it - but I do! I think it is a good one for Autumn/Winter because it is dark without being too intense. Depending on your wardrobe, this colour should go with most things (if it is mostly dark colours; like my mine!) 
The wear is pretty good - doesn't seem to chip until day 3, but that's standard for my nails. Again, I used my Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat as a Base and Top Coat (as the name suggests!)

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!

Emma 

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...