Monday 30 December 2013

#3 What's on my nails?


Hey Everyone,

Two blogs in one day - gosh, I'm spoiling you guys! (Or I'm still procrastinating!) I just had to show you my new nail polish which I bought in the sale a few days ago - I'm obsessed with it!




This is Illamasqua's Nail Varnish in the colour Speckle. Isn't that so cool? I'd read reviews that these nail varnishes weren't very opaque - and I totally disagree. The standard two coats worked just fine for me! 

This effect is just so unique and the pastel lilac is a nice change from my usual darker nail varnishes. 

I was able to get this shade in the sale in Selfridges and I would definitely recommend this if you can still get your hands on one!

I hope you enjoyed this (short) post and have a lovely evening! 

Emma
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...