Wednesday 4 December 2013

Using new MAC products!


Hey Everyone,

If any of you are like me, in the sense that, as soon as you buy a new make up product you HAVE to try it! This is what this post is about - I bought these MAC products (See London Haul) and I had to make a look with them!
This is the completed look - pretty simple nothing out of the ordinary for me. This could be a day look for me or an evening look, though for an evening look I'd pair with a stronger lip.

The new products used were MAC's Sketch and Carbon eyeshadow, with Pro Long wear Foundation (NC15).









I used my normal priming technique, then blended carbon and sketch into the crease really softly (could be built up for more drama). I lined my eyes as usual, using the Stila stay all day waterproof liquid liner in intense black.

I absolutely love these two colours! Carbon is a staple (being a matte black) and can intensify any eye look. Sketch is a wonderful redy tone plum :) which is perfect for the winter season! 
The foundation I have always loved as it lasts so well on my skin and photographs well too! :) 




I hope you enjoyed this look and have a lovely day!

Emma 
x









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...