Wednesday 11 December 2013

First impressions: Glam Glow Youth Mud Treatment


Hey Everyone,

Today I'm going to be talking about my first impressions of a product that I have been wanting to try for a long time! As the title gave away it is the Glam Glow Youth Mud Treatment!

Can we just take a second to admire the box! I know that sounds strange but the box itself feels very luxurious (going well with the product inside!)  














There is just so much attention to detail - which I love; especially as you are paying a lot for the product! The box is also slightly textured - kinda rubbery! 

So, the product itself comes in this very chic little metal tub :D! Which is really cute and feels (again) excellent quality! The only downside to this product is just how small it is! Fifteen grams for £25! That doesn't sound a lot! However, I have used it now 4 times and I have only just dented the top! You really don't need a lot of product for it to do the job :) 
So, with that in mind, this size is ideal for those of you who travel a lot :)












There is quick look at the product itself - doesn't look very appealing. However, I really like the smell; it smells like a spa :P 
I like the fact it comes with a stopper - I caution you to be careful with this; as I lost mine down the sink :(





Here is a picture of it on my face for the first time! 
As soon as I had smoothed the tiniest amount over my entire face, my skin started to tingle and warm (slightly). At first, it was pretty much colourless and I thought I had not applied enough. But within a minute it started to grey in areas and almost white in others! Apparently, this is to show that the product is working and the grey patches show you that the masque is pulling all the grime out of your skin! Which is pretty cool!
After a few minutes I couldn't really move my face and it was completely dry in 6! The small flakes in the masque act as an exfoliate; so when you remove it my skin felt super clean and cleansed! 

I honestly didn't really feel an instant difference - other than that my skin felt really clean! But in the morning it had brought out all my under-the-skin spots :(. However, once those had gone my skin felt tighter and brighter :D! And I guess the spots show that the masque had worked in cleaning my skin of dirt! I reckon with continued use this masque could improve my blemish prone skin!

Final note, this masque is perfect for my combination skin so I don't find it too drying! However, if you have a dryer skin type - I would suggest a masque that doesn't remove so much of your natural oils! 

So - is it worth the money? I would say yes! It is the most clarifying masque I've ever used, and I've used it 4 times now and my skin is loving it! I reckon as well - because you only need the tiniest amount, that my 15g pot will last me a very long time! So making it worth the money (in my eyes anyway!) It adds a bit of luxury once a week to my skincare routine! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a lovely day!

Emma 
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...