Monday 2 December 2013

The Countdown has begun...

Hey Everyone,

This post is to get everyone excited about CHRISTMAS!!! Around this time of year, I honestly turn into one big kid :P and I just get sooooo excited for Xmas Day! :D 
Here is a picture of me yesterday, getting ready to open the first window of my advent calendar! :D (I know this picture makes it look like I'm not wearing a top but I am!) I not only have that advent calendar - I have 3! 

















And it is time to get out your Xmas Jumpers, yay!!
I ended up picking this one from Boohoo - which I just think is great! :D Not only is it a gorgeous forest green but it also has a quote from one of the best Xmas movies of all time! (Do you know which one?)  













More pictures of my feet! I decided to paint them a nice festive metallic red from Butter London called "Knees Up". I just feel so Christmas-y! :D






Then, finally, I have started burning a festive smelling candle in my room! :) (You know I love candles!) 
Cinnamon and Mandarin - smells like Xmas is coming people!

I'd love to know what you guys do to start feeling festive! Let me know in the comments! :D


I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!

Emma
x





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...