Tuesday 3 December 2013

London Haul!


Hey Everyone,

This is going to be my first haul post! So, I don't do big shopping hauls very often - I normally accumulate lots of things over a period of time! (Poor student!) But as I was in London, I thought "Why not?" :P

Here we go - first stop was MAC :)
I love MAC products - and these three products have been on my MAC wishlist for a long time! Firstly, I bought Pro Long wear Foundation (NC15), I've never owned this before but I had tried it many times (from my sister!) I also bought two pan eyeshadows - Carbon and Sketch.







Next stop was Space NK, another shop I'm obsessed with :P There are so many things I want to try out, but when I saw they stocked the Glam Glow Youth mud Treatment - I had to get it! This has been talked about a lot on the internet and I caved! A full review will be posted soon on this!



















Also made a stop at Muji where I bought two of their tinned candles! Winter berry and Black tea, and Cinnamon and Mandarin -  both to me are awesome winter scents! I also bought a small notebook - for blog writing purposes :P










Finally, in a moment of weakness at the train station, I stopped at Lush. I had planned to wait until I got home to purchase these, but I bought some Xmas presents and decided I'd get something for myself too. I got the Melting Snowman Bath Melt (which I had last year and loved it!!) and the new Santa's Lip scrub which smells amazing!



I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!

Emma
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...