Wednesday 4 December 2013

Meeting Vivianna does make up and Lily Pebbles!


Hey Everyone,

Today's post is all about my trip to London (again!), but this time I went to the Kiehl's meet up and met Anna (Vivianna does make up) and Lily (Lily Pebbles). I can't believe I just typed that! I have been reading their blogs forever and watching their videos for longer! It honestly felt like meeting old friends :P - they were such lovely girls to meet! 
I just like to say a huge thank you to Anna and Lily for doing the meet up, and to Kiehl's for holding the event! The evening was awesome - I particularly enjoyed the 20% off  and that lovely elder flower beverage that was being served :P (easily pleased!)

So, I traveled to London with my best friend Allie (Living Life in Docs), leaving Brighton station just in time to catch our train! 
We arrived in Covent Garden and we were starving! So, naturally we searched for a near by Starbucks - I swear we are like homing pigeons to that place! 
Of course I got my holiday favourite Turkey feast panini, and I branched out and got the Orange Mocha (tastes like liquid chocolate orange with caffeine!)
We made a quick stop at Space NK before the event, and made the error of testing the Hour Glass Mineral Veil Primer :O! It's beautiful! Allie had to drag me out before I spent all my money! 






When we arrived at Kiehl's the excitement was over-whelming! I think my phrase was "I'm going to wee myself with excitement!" Thankfully I did not :P 

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take many pictures at the event :( I was preoccupied getting my skin consultation from the lovely Jillian, and purchasing some Xmas pressies for my boyfriend and sister.  









There are three reasons I love Kiehl's: 1) The staff are always so helpful and friendly 2) The products are amazing and 3) They always give you loads of samples of their amazing products! :D
And at this event they delivered this and more! Even as I write this blog I have already tried 5 of their samples (review coming soon) and enjoying the lovely scent of the Patchouli and Fresh Rose Body Lotion! 

As, I said I did do some Xmas shopping at the event, but I also couldn't not indulge in a product for myself (with the 20% off!) So, I did! I've tried this amazing treatment before, and put off buying it as it is pretty pricey. But as the event was on, I thought why not!! :P 
And I used it last night and it truly is wonderful. My skin this morning feels really pampered! 








After, the event, Allie and I went on a little adventure around London. We went to M&M world (which I had never been to), Hamley's and Liberty. 




















































I had an amazing evening, and again thank you to those mentioned for making it happen!

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!

Emma
x






  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...