Thursday 2 January 2014

Best of 2013!!!

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had an awesome start to 2014 yesterday and I wish you the best year (better late than never :P) So, to start my blog in 2014 I am going to look back to all the products I loved! I won't be reviewing every product; that would be a mammoth of a post! So, I'm simply sharing my top picks from 2013.  

Face products:

Foundation - Make Up Forever HD Foundation
BB Cream - Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream 
Primer - Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Oil Free
Under-eye concealer - Bobbi Brown Corrector
Blemish concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection concealer













Cheek products:

Blusher - Laura Mercier Powder Blush in Rosette and Apricot Blossom
Contour - MAC Powder Blush in Harmony 
Highlighter - the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer 





























Eye products:

Eyeshadow - MAC powder eyeshadow in Satin Taupe, Mystery, Cranberry and Sketch
Eyeshadow Palette - Urban decay Naked Basics palette
Cream eyeshadow - MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre 
Eyeliner - Stila Stay all-day waterproof liquid eyeliner in Intense Black
Mascara - Maybelline the Rocket Volume Express Mascara




Lip products:

Lipstick - MAC Rebel and Tom Ford Blush Nude
Lipgloss - Lancome Gloss in Love in 312














Nail Products:

Nail Colour - Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 660 Pat on the Black and Chanel Nail Colour in 565 Beige
Top Coat - Sally Hansen Insta-Dry 









Special Mention:

Yankee Candle in Black Cherry
Perfume - Chanel Coco Mademoiselle










I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a lovely day! 

And again - Happy 2014 to you all!! :D

Emma
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...