Tuesday 19 August 2014

Wish List // Space.NK.apothecary

Hey Everyone,

I enjoy reading these sorts of posts, so I thought you guys might like to see what is currently in my imaginary Shopping Bag on the Space.NK.apothecary. I am currently obsessing over skincare - more than makeup, which is unusual for me. Another incentive to make a purchase, is my £5 off voucher I received as a N.dulge member *WARNING!* High risk of splurging! *WARNING!*

Here is it :P


1. Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel (£28.00) -  this is a very much loved cleanser by beauty bloggers. It receives great praise for being a gentle gel cleanser, which doesn't foam an excessive amount. I would use this as a morning cleanser, and the second-step in a double cleanse in the evening (using an oil-based cleanser first).

2. Rodial Dragon's Blood Toning Spritz (£33.00) - now this is a ridiculously expensive toner. I would have not ordinarily picked this up to try; as I know that ALL Rodial products are at a premium premium price point. However, on a quick visit with my sister, who insisted that we tested it on our faces - I am now hooked. *Must resist...must resist*

3. Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Exfoliating Booster (£57.00) - I should have warned you that this is not going to be a cheap wish list! I discovered this product when I was searching ache scarring treatments, which is my current major skin concern. It is a gentle, non-glycolic "serum" or booster as it is called. It is like an intense acid toner (which I talk about here), which works on the skin while you sleep. So, it would supposedly have quicker results - which excites me greatly! 

4. Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta 14 Day Challenge Original Formula (£36.00) - I think anything with the word "challenge" in the name makes me instantly want to try it out. This is basically an introductory kit to Dr Dennis Gross's famous Alpha Beta Peel. Again, more products that contain that lovely acid which will improve texture and skin tone. 

5. Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum (£45.00) - Now, I only currently own one serum (the kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate), which is designed to be used at night. So, I don't use one in the morning - this I would like to change. Serum's are meant to promote better skin absorption of products like your moisturiser, and have more benefits of their own! This is meant to brighten the complexion, and it helps to eliminate spots/scars etc. and prevent new ones! Also, the assistant is Space NK said it also helps dehydrated skin stay hydrated for longer.


So - I will probably treat myself to one of these items before I go back to University, but the others will have to wait. Any of you got Space NK wish lists? 

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...