Saturday 23 August 2014

NEW Video // Holiday Mini Series

Hey Everyone,

I hope you have all had a good week! I am currently in Italy :D (properly lying on a sun lounger!) So, that means I may not be answering tweets and messages as quickly as usual. 

Never fear though - I have scheduled some posts for you while I am away, including this little mini series! 

There will be three videos in this mini series: 1) Skincare and Haircare (which is this one!), 2) Make up packing, and 3) Holiday Look book. Now, the last one won't be going up until I get back, but the other two are ready to go! 

So - without further adieu, here is the first instalment!

What Skincare and Haircare did I pack?

 
I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...