Sunday 10 August 2014

Jewellery with style and distinction...

Hey Everyone,

I've got a different post for you today. It's all about jewellery! If you are looking for something totally unique and original, look no further!

Special Expressions is a wonderful shop in the picturesque town of Keswick in Cumbria. That sells some of the most gorgeous jewellery I've ever seen. I have now visited the store twice and also ordered from their website (linked above) and the customer service is great! All the gold stars! 

My first purchase from them was at least six years ago now! (And they are still going strong!)

Short Single Twist EarSpiral in Gold Fill

They are a very unique piece, which I have never seen anywhere else! I feel like these can be worn in the day, or as a statement evening earring. When ever I wear these I get a tonne of comments! I feel they are different, but classy at the same time.

Now and again, I will treat myself to some nice statement pieces. But, in this case it was a lovely present from my parents when we had a recent trip to the Lake District.


Large Skull ring

If you have seen my most recent monthly favourites video, you will remember this one! I have always wanted a big skull ring *drools over The Great Frog London*, but unfortunately this has never quite been in my price range :'(! However, I feel like this ring is just as good - it's a weighty ring (which I like) and is a perfect fit! It is excellent quality and I have already got a load of use out of this. It adds instead edge to any look :P

I also wanted to show you what we bought my sister; as it is extremely cool!


My sister was unable to join us on our family adventure to the Lakes, so my mum wanted to get her something special. And these are definitely in that category. This is such a statement piece! I was very tempted myself! It is, again, amazing quality and the cuff is fully adjustable. My sister doesn't often wear jewellery, but has been really enjoying wearing this! 

So, I would really recommend checking out their website or popping to the shop! There are some great gift ideas, that a both good quality and unique. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...