Wednesday 27 August 2014

Blogging Tips // Clean up your Blog Sidebar

Hey Everyone,

So, everyone who knows me, knows I am a complete noobe when it comes to editing and blogging! And when I say blogging I mean the technical side of blogging. I only just worked out how to put my google analytics code into my template! Stressful times - I didn't understand why it kept saying "Error has occurred"!

But anyway, I digress....

For this post I was going to include the links I found, which really helped me understand more about HTML and how to make your blog side bar look pretty!

I use Blogger to edit my posts - if you didn't know :P





And this link is useful to get rid of a title (if you don't want one - like me!)









If these links could help me sort my blog out - I'm sure they can help you! 

I hope found this post helpful (for once) and as always, have a lovely day!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...