Thursday 22 May 2014

Sampling testing #1


Hey Everyone,

I hope all is well! This post (as you can tell from the title) is about samples! As a beauty addict, I am all about the samples! Especially if you are considering investing in a pricey item :p 

I myself have accumulated several samples over the past couple of months :p In fact I now have a sample bowl! 

Today I pulled out a wonderful little sample from Giorgio Armani Beauty - I think I got this when I purchased the Maestro Foundation :) (I really need to do a review of that :P).
It is the Fluid Sheer in number 3, which is a gorgeous bronze highlighting product.

















Honestly, the picture below does not do it justice! It is lovely and sheer - gave a wonderful bronze sheen to the skin! Even with my pale skin it did not look too orange.

I will certainly be saving this for when the weather is nicer again!

Would I purchase full size? If I won the lottery tomorrow - I would :P, but then I'd buy a lot of things. The only reason I would wait to purchase is it's hefty price tag - £35.50 :O! I think I'd have to try some other brands before investing in this one, but for now I shall just enjoy the sample!

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!
x

3 comments :

  1. Ah this sounds lovely! I love samples too! Definitely a great way to find some new loves! x
    lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samples are the way forward! Where do get the best samples from? I think kiehl's is pretty good and Chanel do awesome sized ones of their foundations! x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...