Monday 19 May 2014

New additions to my shower

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is well! If you hadn't already noticed, in the past 2 days I have become twitter mad! (If you are not already following me I am @cheekysmiles101) Due to my happy tweeting phase I was selected to be today's blogionaire, which I couldn't believe. As all my other fellow bloggers and youtubers will know, it is hard when you are first starting out and sometimes we all need a leg-up :P

So, due to this awesome opportunity, I decided to write a post for you all!
  
These are the two newest additions to my shower collection of goodies - (from the left) the Soup and Glory Foam Call shower and Bath body wash, and Lush's Let the Good Times Roll Face and Body Cleanser.

I purchased this as part of a set from the Christmas line at Boots. I think it was half price and it came with this, a scrub, a shower cap, body moisturiser, a hand cream and a gorgeous bag to keep it all in! Couldn't really go wrong with that! I sadly ran out of my other favourite body wash, Dove's nourishing body wash (mentioned in previous blog). So I've now rotated this into my routine, and I'll be honest it's a pretty standard body wash. It's pretty moisturising and it smells the same as the moisturiser. As you can see from the picture it is a white liquid, which foams easily in the shower. I won't be rushing to re-purchase but it is a nice all round body wash. 
On the day I bought this Lush cleanser I wasn't planning on it at all! I was roped into smelling it by the sales assistant. After that..the rest is history. Even if you aren't in the market for a new cleanser/scrub I urge you to go to your nearest Lush store and just smell it! It smells divine! It's like the sweetest Popcorn/sweetie you have every smelled. What's even more amazing is you smell like it for hours after applying :D (literally when I was in the shop I couldn't stop smelling my hand!) I did try this as a face cleanser for a couple of days and it wasn't my favourite. However, once I started using it as a body scrub I'm in love! It's an amazing exfoliate as the particles are so small and it isn't too drying. I will 100% be re-purchasing this - but in a bigger pot! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a lovely evening! 
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...