Sunday 18 May 2014

On route to Brighton and first impression...

Hey Everyone,

I hope all is well in your universes! As you can probably tell from the title, I'm heading back to B-town (a.k.a Brighton)! Yay! I'm pretty excited be going back - apart from the fact I have 3 exams to look forward to :/ 
We set off pretty early so the roads would be quieter; as it is super hot and sunny again today. Brighton will be pretty busy!

*Editing a few hours later* I'll be honest I had no idea where this post was going :P I was just bored in the car! But I thought I'd throw in a first impression. As I mentioned it is extremely hot and sunny in Brighton at the moment. When I was sitting outside having drinks with some friends I definitely felt a burn coming on :( 
I was not ready for this sort of weather and had not got any sun cream :O! 

So I went to boots and bought the New Garnier Ambre Solaire Dry Mist in Medium spf 20. It is described as Ultra-light dry, water-resistant and contains no alcohol. All these things get a thumbs up from me! 




















It comes in a can and is (as the name suggests) a very light weight mist sunscreen.  My first impression was that it left no white marks and absorbed into the skin really quickly. My skin was not left feeling greasy or sticky. There was a slight sunscreen smell, but I'm weird and like that!

I thought I'd give this a try as it looked a good option for on-the-go as it absorbs so quickly. I will you let you know how I get on with this in a later post.

I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a lovely afternoon in the sunshine!
x

2 comments :

  1. I have never been to Brighton but it always looks so lovely! I can't wait to visit at some point! xx

    http://emmalsrs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it! It's a lovely city! Makes a lovely day out - there is loads of stuff to do :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...