Wednesday 28 May 2014

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1// Introduction

Hey Everyone,

I hope all is well! Today's post is going to be a little different - in one of procrastination sessions on Pinterest I came across this 31 Day Blogger Challenge. Now, I've seen a couple of these things floating around on my Bloglovin' feed and they are really nice to read :) Short and sweet! 

So, I'm going to give it ago - and I thought it would be nice as I'm getting quite a few new followers (I was way too excited when I hit 30 followers today!) And I thought it would be nice for you all to get to know me a little better :P! 

Side note: I'm super annoyed I lost where I found this Pin, but my Pinterest is emmaparry92, if you are interested! And this is the Challenge - I tag Allie (Living life in docs) and Jordon (Hello Miss Jordan). 



So, I think this counts as an intro :P Tomorrow's post is going to be far more interesting :P 

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!
x



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...