Thursday 29 May 2014

31 Day Blog Challenge// Day 2 20 Facts about me

Hey Everyone,

I hope all is well! I have literally just come back from my first University Exam of this term, and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! I'll say what I was always say after an exam, "Could have been better, but could have been worse!" My mates didn't fancy a drink after the exam, so I guess that means I can be productive! :P

So, on with the Challenge! 

20 Facts about me!

1. My full name is Emma May Parry - both my mum's and dad's aunt were called May, so my middle name is May :)

2.  I have a younger sister who's name is Amy, and she looks nothing like me as you can see! 




















3. My family and I have a total of 4 pets! A black Labrador called Luna, a cat called Sylvester, and two degus called Lenny and Carl (which are technically my sisters). And I love them all!


































4. I go to the University of Sussex and study Psychology.

5. I love singing!

6. ...so I am a member of the Sussex University Show Choir. I am second from the right :P

7. Also, while at uni I discovered the love of my life - pole fitness!


























8. I even have one in my house at home! Yes - my room is messy in this picture!


9. I love walking and out doors activities :P


10. Even did Tough Mudder last September!




11. I love travelling (would love to travel more!)




12. I don't think I've ever been in love.

13. I like guys and gals - or some call it "greedy" :P

14. I'm a bit of an adrenaline-junkie

15. I am a good skier.


16. When I was 13 I fractured my elbow when I jumped off a swing - the day before my family and I were flying to America!

17. My life's mission is to become a doctor - I've tried once before and I'll be applying again this October.

18. I played piano for 7 years and drums for 5 years, and I was never any good! I've never had much luck with music!

19. I love driving and I drive a Mini One, but my first car was a Ford Ka, named "Poh".


20. I'm struggling to think of one last meaningful fact -- my star sign is Aquarius and my birthday is January!

I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a lovely evening!
x

1 comment :

  1. Wooo Sussex Show Choir!! And I'm a good skier too! :D We have soo much in common ;D
    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...