Saturday 28 June 2014

The wait is over! // Benefit's they're real push-up liner

Hey Everyone,

Today was a very exciting day for me :P As you tell from the title, today was the official global launch of Benefit's they're real push-up liner! *squeals with excitement* And as you all know, I love me some black liner to draw my flick. So, with all the hype surrounding this product I had to give this a go. 


Here is me getting arrested in John Lewis - even had the handcuffs! A little shout out to the lovely Fran for doing my beautiful liner and letting me have a play! (And I look forward to seeing you for my make over! :P)

I was lucky enough to have a pre-launch look at this product last week when I was shopping in Birmingham, just to have a play. It was love at first swipe :P

The box it comes in is very much like the they're real mascara; as of course this is a new member of the there're real family :) (there is also the they're real remover).

There are some interesting stats on the front and on the back it talks about the AccuFlex tip - which was 5 years in the making apparently :P

Here is the pen itself! I have to say I love this packaging - I love that they made the sides of the pen flat which makes it comfortable to hold.

It also feels good quality - I mean this isn't a cheap purchase at £18.50, but it definitely feels expensive.
And here is the special tip everyone is talking about. It comes with a plastic stopper, which I've chose to keep as I've read reviews that say the product can dry out! And also it stops it leaking in your make up bag.

To dispence product, you have to twist the bottom of the pen until it has clicked twice (this appears to be enough product for one eye). Though, in my first usage I would recommend wiping some product on the back of your hands so it is a smoother application.



There is the final look. I'm actually pretty pleased with out this turned out! As this product will take some time getting used to, but I was just so impressed our black it is! Cause this not just a liquid liner it is a gel formula - which is wonderfully matte!














On the left, I draw a thinner line (which is more my everyday liner) and then on the right is a thicker line. It was fairly easy to do both. I'd heard people say it was difficult to get a thinner line - I disagree but then again some people may consider mine thick. It is all personal preference.

One last shot of my face, I promise. This is what it looks like with my glasses :)

I'd say my first impressions were it is a lovely liner - a highly innovative product. The pen really does hug the lashes and produces a lovely crisp line!

Is it for beginners? Probably not - I'd say practice with an angled brush and black shadow as it is very similar.

It will be very handy for travel for sure! I will continue using it and have to give you an updated review in a months time! But I would definitely suggest giving it a go in the shop :)


I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a lovely day!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...