Tuesday 3 June 2014

31 Day Blog Challenge // 10 favourite foods

Hey Everyone,

so, here is a post I can really sink my teeth into (sorry - had to be done!) I love food so this post shouldn't be too difficult!

1. Pizza

2. ---cheese

3. I'm a student, so of course I had to mention pasta.

4. Chicken Kiev's

5. I love mashed potato (with cheese :P)

6. Chocolate (anything will chocolate!)

7. Broccoli is my favourite green vegetable. When I was younger we used to call them "trees"

8. Katsu curry stir-fry sauce - if you have never tried go to Sainsbury's and get on that!

9. Sushi!

10. I'm a big sandwich eater!

Nice short post today! I'm in the process of uploading my May Favourites on my YouTube channel -- www.youtube.com/user/Cheekysmiles101 -- so look out for that! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...