Wednesday 25 June 2014

#5 What's on my nails?

Hey Everyone,

I haven't done one of these in a while, and I'm really pleased with my nail combo this week :)





The main colour is Mint Green from Barry M - not going to lie this isn't my favourite mint green colour out there, but it is the only one I have (and when you gotta wear mint nails, you gotta wear mint nails!)













I don't normally do an "accent" nail, but I picked this gem up in Selfridges yesterday and had to wear it!
It is by a brand called Azature in the shade Blue. This picture doesn't do it justice - it is stunning! (Could be my nail colour for IMATS? And yes I am planning my nail polish!)

I've heard and read about the brand numerous times on the blogsphere. These nail polishes are made with a real black diamond! So, normally very pricey! However, the Selfridges summer sale is amazing, and I picked this bad boy up for £2! :O
So, if you are near a Selfridges any time soon definitely check this out :P

The shade is inspired by the blue diamonds's intensely hued shade, which symbolises balance and inner strength.

Are any of you going to IMATS this year?
I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a lovely day!
x

2 comments :

  1. I love Barry M polishes. I really like the look of Mint Green :)

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! All the ones I've tried seem very opaque and long-lasting! And they don't make a wallet cry when I purchase :P x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...