Wednesday 11 June 2014

31 Day Blog Challenge // Too many days! 9 - 13 Day!

Hey Everyone, 

So, I officially failed this challenge miserably - my life is just too hectic at the moment to blog everyday! But nevertheless - I shall at least complete this!

Day 9 // Piercings and tattoos?

Yes - I have 6 piercings - and yes I am addicted and shall certainly be getting more! They are all on my ears.



I've always wanted a tattoo, but I still can't quite make up my mind on what I want! And I don't think the time is right just yet!

Day 10 // First celebrity crush

Oh this is an easy one! I'm blushing just remembering ><



You will recognise him from Peter Pan! The actors name is Jeremy Sumpter - feel free to google! *My thirteen year old self swoons* What? I have a thing for blondes!


Day 11 // Most proud moment

I have many proud moments - but probably one of my proudest was completing tough mudder; as no one believed I could do it! Other post about tough mudder.



Day 12 // If I won the lottery...

I would first give my mum and dad enough money to finish sorting our house, my sister enough for University and I'd pay off my University debits!


Then I would travel the world! Probably, put some into savings and then buy lots of make up!


Day 13 // Favourite quote

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely evening!
x



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...