Wednesday 4 June 2014

31 Day Blog Challenge // Day 8 - Old photo(s) of me

Hey Everyone,

This one is going to be a short one! Today post is supposed to be an old photo of me :P Well, I'm going to spoil you and give you three! I didn't have the best teen-years, and I think I've changed a lot (physically and emotionally).

Please enjoy!

This photo was taken after the coventry music festival: Godiva or something (can't remember). However, I do remember that nothing I'm wearing is mine! It's great to have friends with bigger wardrobes than you!


Look how short my hair is! There is also a vague side fringe going on :P I really don't like having fringes - they still annoy me and grow out too quickly!

Also - this is my natural hair colour! So blonde!
I could not exclude a brace picture! This was taken while I was at school - must have been 15 or 16 here lol! 

I can even tell you the foundation I'm wearing - my first MAC foundation - Studio fix fluid! Yes, I used to wear that every day! Oh god!






I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a nice evening!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...