Monday 6 January 2014

#4 What's on my nails?


Hey Everyone,

I've got another "What's on my nails" for you this evening! I enjoy doing my nails so much more now that I have my trusty Insta-dry from Sally Hansen; so I feel this will be becoming a weekly post (may be!) 

So, I was feeling a more natural nail - but I like that it is a metallic nudey-pink. This is Essie's tea and crumpets (such a cute name!), and this is my one and only essie nail polish! That sounds surprising right? But alas it is true. 

I love the way this applies so easily and the formula is great. And I've had no major chips so far which is nice :P 

I shall definitely be trying more essie nail polishes in the future! 

I hope you are having a lovely evening and enjoyed this post!

Emma 
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...