Wednesday 3 September 2014

NEW Video // Holiday Look Book

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had an amazing Summer! Can't believe September is here already. Firstly, I wanted to wish all those going back to school, or starting University or just going back - Good Luck! I wish you all the success in your studies. And to those not studying - I hope work isn't too bad! :P

So, this is the last video in my holiday mini series and it is a fashion video! This is my first attempt at this kind of video :P I have always loved watching other people's version of this so I thought I'd give it ago.

Special thanks goes to my mum and sister; who were my camera crew while on holiday! Thank you and love you guys!

Without further adieu - here is my Italy Look Book 2014!


I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...