Friday 5 September 2014

Favourites Time! // August 2014

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had an amazing August! I can't believe this month has gone sooooo quickly! I've had a month of ups and downs, but overall it's been pretty good!

Last months favourite was a huge one! (Click here if you haven't seen it) and this month I haven't really been using anything new! When I finally went through the products I decided I would make a video :) Would be a shame not to! ;)


I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!
x



2 comments :

  1. Hey Emma! I didn't know you blogged! I liked this video, quite intrigued by the eldora lashes there. I think I might get back into wearing falsies :)
    Martha xo
    It's in the Details, Dahhling

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I didn't know you did either! Why thank you hun! You should definitely they are so light - I forget that I have them on! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...