Tuesday 15 July 2014

Inglot Freedom Palette // A Review

Hey Everyone,

If you didn't already know, I went to IMATS this year! (This is like my fifth time mentioning it - feeling a bit like a parrot!) So, of course, I had to hit up the Inglot stand which had up to 50% off! Amazeballs! 

I have tried Inglot products in the past, mainly lipgloss and cream foundation. Although, I had never tried their eyeshadows, which have been compared to the likes of Urban decay and MAC eyeshadows. So, they must be good! 


 From the left: 353, 344, 342, 405, 452



Here are the swatches.

So, I think the first thing to say is that these shadows are so soft and buttery. They are highly pigmented and last incredibly well. I think 405 (the bronzy-orange shade) is my favourite, as it is beautifully metallic and has gorgeous colour pay off.

I've been wearing the first three shadows as an everyday neutral combo and they have lasted so well, with minimal creasing. Overall, I've been pretty happy with them!

I think the only downside to this freedom palette is that once the shadows are in the palette it is incredibly difficult to remove them! You have to use a sharp knife or some small nail scissors. But apart from that I am pleased :D!

They are normally £4.50 each, which I think is a steal for the quality of the product! Then the palette is £7.00. Therefore, it is fair to say I shall be definitely getting some more of these.

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...