Tuesday 22 July 2014

#7 What's on my nails?

Hey Everyone,

I hope all is well. So, I have finally broken away from my beloved Formula X nail polish (which is still amazing!) To try a new nail polish, which my lovely sister got for me from South Africa - who knew they had Inglot in SA! 



Firstly, this colour is beautiful! I am super into the colour purple at the moment (purple hair, purple nails, purple lipstick etc.) I actually didn't have a proper purple nail polish in my collection before this one :O! I love that this one is a slightly metallic purple and has a slight pink undertone, which brightens the colour slightly.

It terms of application - it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't a breeze. You definitely need two coats with this one. 

Longevity: I can't say too much on that as I've only had it on for like a day, but it has survived one day in the office with no chipping :)! So, I shall have to let you know how it goes! (it has large shoes to fill, in the place of the Formula X!)

I hope you are enjoying the warm weather and have enjoyed this post!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...