Friday 18 July 2014

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads // A Review

Hey Everyday,

So, my skincare routine has been transformed! I know this was quite a while ago, but I had the opportunity to meet the fabulous Caroline Hirons in Space NK in Brighton.

She has such a refreshing personality and her no nonsense attitude towards skincare is wonderful! If you don't read her blog (why aren't you?!?), she literally speaks like she does on her blog! Which I love!


Cheeky photo :P

So, during our half an hour chat, Caroline told me I needed some acid in my life! "I was like okay, I need acid!" Slightly terrified how my sensitive skin would react to this! But, I went on her recommendation and ordered the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads.


Now, I had read some reviews on these before and some people found them to harsh to use twice daily. I do not agree with this statement! I have had no problem using these pads twice a day after cleansing, followed by a hydrating toner or spray. I have found that I have had reduced breakouts on my chin and the flakey skin on my nose gone.

The only thing I would say is they are quite expensive at £20 for only 60 pads, which has only lasted me about a month! So, I reckon these shall be a treat now and again. 

I have already ordered my next lot of acid (Pixi glow tonic). I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...