Sunday 27 October 2013

Make up essentials for your hand bag!


Hey Everyone,

In my opinion, I don't think you need to carry around endless amounts of make up in your hand bag on a daily basis. I mean, I have enough stuff to carry around for uni, such as folders, my laptop, my lunch etc. So, I really don't need any useless products floating around in my hand bag!

 This was a very exciting free gift with purchase with Chanel! I could not believe my luck and it was the last one! This contains all the make up I tend to carry around with me :) I also love the fact its bright red, so I can't miss it! 

The most important thing to carry in your bag is a powder! Especially for us oily skin girls! I'm currently using the Laura Mercier Matte Translucent powder, which is just beautiful and light. It takes away my shine without adding too much coverage, so doesn't look cakey! Then, you might be looking at that sad excuse for a brush to the right! It was an old MAC face brush I had from the Wonder Woman collection, like 3 years ago! And sometimes I don't want to use the sponge so I use my brush (travel size!)







Finally, I always carry the lip combo I'm wearing that day! This does change regularly for me, so I literally took out what was there at this point in time! Firstly, there is my Chanel Rouge Coco in 40 Charme. This is a gorgeous natural pink shade, which actually has good staying power for a pinky lipstick. The gloss is Buxom Cream Gloss in White Russian, this is quite a thick gloss and can be a little sticky (but not as much as MAC lip glosses)

My beauty checklist for the day -
Powder
Lipstick/Lipgloss

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!

Emma
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...