Monday 21 October 2013

Eyeliner Queen - MAC Fluidline


Hey everyone,

This is going to be another installment of my eyeliner obsession! :P This post, however, won't be a long one. MAC Fluidline is the choice gel liner of so many people! It is a true classic! I have had my personal one for over a year (should be getting a new one soon :D) 


So as you can see, mine is well loved! Not just for eyeliner purposes - it's also great as a base for stronger eye shadow looks! 

Please excuse my tired looking eyes :( I honestly can't tell you how easy this product is to use! I use it with a MAC 210 by the way, which is a very fine eyeliner brush. 
It's so nice to work with as it is so fluid and doesn't flake at all! In terms of longevity, it lasts very well and doesn't transfer! :) It has great colour pay off (Black Tracks) and does have a slightly wetter look, not quite as much as a liquid liner though! 

This is it in the finished look! And you can get all these products from www.maccosmetics.co.uk

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!

Emma
X


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...